Savoir Flair is available for:
/ Month-Of Planning
see details below:
We call this “Day-Of” because many people are used to seeing the term. However, this package contains more than just help on the day of the wedding and can be of great benefit throughout the planning process. So if you know you’d like to book a Day-Of coordinator, it’s best to do it sooner rather than later. That way you can take advantage of vendor referrals and email guidance but also ensure that Savoir Flair has your date available.
Day-Of Package Includes:
• Vendor referrals
• On site walk thru meeting month of wedding
• Rehearsal (week of wedding)
• Day-Of Wedding Coordinating
• Timeline (detailed and specific and sent to all necessary vendors)
• All vendors confirmed week of wedding
• Processional order strategized
• Available by email throughout planning process to answer questions and give advice
On the day of the wedding, I will oversee and coordinate the day with all vendors and bridal party, making sure that the entire event runs very smoothly and all details are accounted for. This includes checking in all vendors, putting out all favors and place cards, doing last minute décor, giving payment envelopes to vendors, coordinating bride and grooms announcement and first dance, and facilitating the day's structure, including toasts, cake cutting and much more.
Add-ons: Add-ons: Consultation meetings to strategize your planning and to discuss style, theme and ideas and plan a budget can be added to the Day-Of Package.
Full Coordinating is for the Bride too busy to handle all of the day to day details. It is also helpful to have someone strategizing the entire time so you can fully enjoy the planning process and just have fun with the parties, dress, shopping and all the other fun activities associated with planning your wedding. It should be a FUN experience.
Full Coordinating Package Includes:
• Plan a budget with the bride and groom.
• Assist in choosing a great location. Securing agreement and finalizing details with site.
• Help design wedding concept, and/or themes and décor.
• Assist in creating very unique ideas to personalize the ceremony and reception.
• Assist with choosing vendors such as:
florist, officiate, photographer, caterer, rental company, hair stylist, tuxedo rentals, mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaids dresses, wedding gown.
• Negotiating, finalizing agreements and acting as liaison.
• Help secure accommodations for out of town guests.
• Help selecting wedding invitations and stationary and assist with wording.
• Assist with putting together wedding weekend itinerary and maps for the guests, wedding party and parents.
• Negotiate group room blocks
• Help with locating, timing & contracting transportation for you, your wedding party and/or guests.
• Consultation meetings throughout planning process.
• Choreograph the ceremony in advance as well as reception structure.
• Prepare a comprehensive timeline of the wedding week and wedding day.
• Be the liaison between vendors, as well as family if necessary.
• Confirm all vendors.
• Orchestrate the rehearsal, ceremony and reception the week of the wedding.
• Full wedding day coordination.
Dont forget that a wedding
planner can save you just as much if not much more than what you
pay them. We know shortcuts without sacrifice to make your guests
say WOW and stretch your budget to its fullest potential.
We are happy to meet with you for a free
From there you will be provided with a custom quote.